Optcore’s 1G SFP LX transceiver is a high performance and cost effective small form factor pluggable (SFP) single mode module for 1000BASE-LX Gigabit Ethernet per IEEE802.3z and 1G Fiber Channel application. It supports dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.06Gbps and 20km transmission distance with 9/125um single mode fiber.
Additionally, the OSP1250-3120xCR family SFP module also provides an optional digital diagnostic interface per SFF-8472, which provides real-time monitoring of the transceiver temperature, supply voltage, laser bias current, laser average output power and received optical power. These parameters are internally calibrated by default.
• Support Up to 1.25Gb/s data links
• Compliant with SFP MSA standard
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3z
• Hot pluggable SFP footprint
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Duplex LC connector
• Low power dissipation
• Metal enclosure provides lower EMI
• ROHS compliant and Lead Free
• Optional Digital Diagnostic Monitor Interface