The 1000BASE-T SFP copper module supporting 1000Mbps data rate up to 100 meters reach over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cable. All four pairs in the cable are used with symbol rate at 250Mbps on each pair. The 1000BASE-T copper SFP module provides standard serial ID information compliant with SFP MSA, which can be accessed with address of A0h via the 2wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol. The physical IC can also be accessed via 2wire serial bus at address A0h.
• Support up to 1000Mb/s data links
• Compliant with SFP MSA standard
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3z
• Hot pluggable SFP footprint
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
• Low power dissipation
• Metal enclosure provides lower EMI
• ROHS compliant and Lead Free
•1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SERDES interface
There are no reviews yet.